The My AZ Home Pro team offers a variety of services for buyers, sellers, investors and homeowners looking to do a short sale. Below you will find a list of services with a brief description.
- Buyers – Buying real estate is a process that requires the right team and resources to assist you in making an informed decision that leads to a successful transaction. Our priority is assisting you in finding the perfect property to call home or simply add to your investment portfolio. We are here to make your experience as enjoyable and stress-free as possible by providing you with exceptional service and professional guidance that will assist you in buying the perfect Arizona home.
- Sellers – Selling your home in today’s market can be overwhelming. As selling professionals, our goal is to be on the frontlines of the process; utilizing our social media and internet skill to promote your home and connecting with other realtors and investors to negotiate the most successful results for you. Whether it is a short sale or a traditional sale, we are here to help you stay on top of the real estate game.
- Investors – If you are a real estate investor looking for someone with a keen eye on great rehab properties we’re a good choice for you – we can assist with property acquisition, rehab and marketing. If you are looking for help on a fix and flip and want to maximize your ROI or you are wanting the best property to allow for immediate cash flow, put our skills to the test.
- Short Sales – In these tough and frustrating times, you or someone you know may be facing the possibility of foreclosure. Now more than ever, it’s important to identify your options. Martin Smith has earned the CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) designation and can help homeowners in distress do a short sale that can give them a fresh start and peace of mind. If you or someone you care about would like to change the course of a life that’s facing foreclosure, we understand and can help.
- Free Prequalification – Many buyers elect to get a loan to finance their home purchase. It is critical to know how much you qualify for so you can find exactly the right home to fit your needs, dreams and budget. We work with several established lenders that can assist you throughout the process, starting with a free prequalification.